Friday, August 13, 2010

Life's Greatest Mysteries- Lakes



Today we explore one of the great unsolved mysteries of modern time. It seems nobody has been able to answer these questions in the few decades we've had the internet.

How many fish are there in a lake?
A hundred? A thousand? A thousand fish in one lake? You could tell me any number really and I would have no idea. Who knows how many fish there are hiding in their secret lake lairs?

How does one go about draining a lake?
A large wet-dry vac? Is there a cork that is removed at the bottom of the lake?

When a lake is drained of all it's water, where does all the water go?
It sure as hell isn't in the lake, so where is it? Peoples backyards? The sky? Other lakes? Nobody really knows. Stop kidding yourself.

What about the fish? Where do they go?
I don't know. You don't know. I don't believe that anybody knows.


I hope that you'll join me next time as I continue to ask the hard hitting questions on today's greatest mysteries.


1 comment:

matthistoria said...

I have the answers to these and all of life's questions.